top of page
- Sat, 15 AprBeach at end of Lifeboat Way, SelseySpring is in the air, the clocks have gone back and we're beginning to turn towards the light once again.
- Fri, 05 MayBeach at the end of Park Lane, SelseyKnown as the Flower Moon in May, let's gather to celebrate the warmer temperatures with a full moon dip.
- Sun, 07 MayWest Beach, end of West St, SelseyWhether you're a royalist or not, this weekend seems like a good excuse to celebrate the coronation. Please note this month it's Sunday for that reason.
- Sat, 13 MayBroadstairsA lovely swim-swap opportunity has popped up again with some of the Surrey Outdoor Swimmers, plus this time, also a swim group from Broadstairs. So, we're off to Broadstairs, if you fancy it!
- Sat, 10 JunBeach at end of Lifeboat Way, SelseyJune is true summer, strawberries, roses and rainy picnics. The sea is becoming palatable now to a wide range of folk, so come along and share the revelry!
- Wed, 21 JunEast Street car park, SelseyAn unforgettable experience as you get up in the dark to experience the start of the longest day of the year.
- Sat, 24 JunSerpentine, P/Hill Lido, Kenwood LadiesA bumper tour of watery London! We'll stop off for a dip at the Serpentine (Hyde Park), then up to Parliament Hill Lido & Hampstead Heath Ladies Pond
- Sat, 01 JulBeach at end of Grafton Road, SelseyIn July we begin to relax into summer. The evenings are long and the sea sparkles all day long.
- Sun, 02 JulTotland BayA 1 day excursion to the IOW! Again, as with all the other SSBS On Tour, you'll need to book your own travel, but for this one we'll all go together on the same ferry and if we can, partner up with cars and split petrol/parking/ferry fees Portsmouth - Fishbourne. More information to follow!
- Fri, 07 JulLlanberisA biggie in our SSBS On Tour programme for 2023, this time to Snowdonia! Like the Cornish trip, you'll need to book your place on the swim & for that you'll need to be able to swim either 1.3km or 3km or 6km. Llanberris lake is fantastic! We'll then offer options on places to stay, trips & meetups!
- Sat, 12 AugWest CornwallCalling all those who can swim, or want to challenge yourself & train for this incredible 2.5km swim around St Michael's Mount! Registration is now open, see link below.
- Fri, 18 AugSelseyA recreation of Fish Friday in Barbados, where folk travel all across the island to a little village where they grill fresh fish on barrel bbq's & crack open a shore-side beer!
- Sat, 19 AugLong beach at the end of West St, SelseyIt's getting busy on Selsey's beaches this month, so we'll hide away (hopefully) over where it's quieter on West Beach - the long beach as you look right, at the end of West Street.
- Sat, 02 SeptCar park (beach) end of Hillfield RdAnother chance to try your luck at a game of rounders on the second of two trips this year over to the Kirkarrow spit off Selsey. Meet at the beach car park end of Hillfield Rd.
- Sat, 16 SeptBeach at end of Grafton Rd, SelseyLook out for the Harvest Moon this month, hanging low and yellow in the sky. Join us for this September gathering on West Beach (wind permitting).
- Fri, 29 SeptBeach at end of Park Lane, SelseyPlease note, location may change nearer the time. Known as the Corn Moon in September, let's gather to celebrate this full moon.
- Sat, 07 OctBeach in front of Lifeboat stn, SelseyJoin us for our gathering in October, a month that begins to feel truly autumn-like, with golden sunlight and morning mists, yet the temperatures can still be high - perfect for sea bathing!
- Sat, 11 NovBeach at end of Lifeboat Way, SelseyThis is Remembrance Day, so we'll dip at 11am with a 2 minute silence just as we do that.
bottom of page